Claris Networks is Now TekLinks
As you may know by now, Claris Networks has merged with TekLinks, Inc. Since the merger’s announcement in June 2015, we have been anticipating the transition from the Claris Networks name, logo, and website to TekLinks’. Those changes are now in effect.
We recognize that a transition like this could bring with it a host of questions from customers, vendors, employees, and the community. This page includes answers to many of those questions.
If you have a particular question or would like to reach out to the TekLinks team, just fill out the form on this page and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Claris Transition to TekLinks
The “Claris Networks” name and logo have been retired, while the Claris website and social media profiles will be merged with TekLinks’ over time.
Learn more about TekLinks at http://www.teklinks.com
If you’re currently following Claris Networks, you will soon see TekLinks in your social feeds.
Don’t follow us yet? Visit the links below to view join the conversation in TekLinks’ award-winning social media community.
How is this merger a good thing for Claris’ customers?
- Strength in numbers – The team available to Claris customers will increase from 100 people to 300 people.
- Expanding technical resources as a Value Added Reseller (VAR) – With increased purchasing power, TekLinks can provide additional leverage from a cost perspective that will make hardware purchases more affordable.
- Increased service offerings – We will now be able to offer an expanded portfolio of services including telephony (phone/VoIP) and security services.
- Faster innovation – The resources available through TekLinks will enable your technology support team to research, develop, test, and implement innovative technology solutions more quickly than previously possible through Claris Networks on its own.
- Enterprise scalability – While our focus remains on serving the small to medium-sized business, TekLinks is able to support larger, enterprise-sized companies.
Q&A FOR EXISTING CLARIS CUSTOMERS
Will the Claris email addresses change?
- All Claris email addresses have changed from @clarisnetworks.com to @teklinks.com. Any emails sent to @clarisnetworks.com addresses will be automatically routed to the new email address.
How will my service change?
- Essentially, it is business as usual. Nothing will change for you in how you receive technical service and support. You will speak with and work with the same personnel. Your current agreement is still valid and will remain in place.
Is my data moving somewhere else?
Is how I get help when I need it going to change?
- Our support process and the people you work with will remain the same. The phone numbers and email (email@example.com) you use to receive technical support will continue to work. However, you may now also use firstname.lastname@example.org to submit support requests.
What does this mean for me and my company?
- We are eager to provide you an expanded suite of products and services that were previously unavailable from Claris Networks. These services include telephony, security services, a broader array of hardware procurement options, and more.
For more information click here to reach out to us or give us a call at 877-301-3125